Thursday, May 18, 2006

week 1 (very belated)

Ok this is a leeetle beeet late but better late than never ;)

Since some of you are curious about what I do, let me lift the veil of secrecy a little.

The title I have on my namecard is “Educational Technologist.” I'm still figuring out what means. What I know is that I’m from the Teaching & Learning Centre (TLC) of NP, and I sometimes teach NP lecturers how to use technology to torture their students in their teaching. Lecturers also come to me to ask for ideas and advice on their lessons, and what technologies they could use. And when new lecturers come to NP, they have to go through some training on how to teach. I’ll be there giving them a hard time by asking them difficult questions. I love asking difficult questions, as some of you might have found out by now.

And yes, I am rather evil. hurhurhur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home