Thursday, July 27, 2006

Week 14: The "C" I developed most as an IEA Mentor ...

Hi Class,

I write this with mixed feelings .... on the one hand, I feel really terrible that the semester is coming to an end because I really felt that I had some serious bonding with the whole lot of you ... I think I will miss you all deeply ...

On the other hand, I am very happy to know with confidence that Coleman and I have rubbed something off to all our students and made an impact to our student's lives. Some more than others ..., but I am certain that all of you had a memorable encounter with Coleman and myself. With that I know my students will move on the rest of the NP learning journey with a difference ...

It has also been an I&E journey for me. I learnt alot more about Confidence. Not my own but having confidence in my students. To know that when you invest enough guidance, love and trust, you will be able to see them grow and for some, soar ...

Next week is my last week with all of you, I wish that you'll all come punctually so that we can have quality time together. Please give me your sharing as sincere as possible, let us have a memorable farewell as we come to the close of the module.

As for Team SDG, please identify the objectives you wish your facilitators to arrive at, no target set, you'll not arrive anywhere ... so, please use this posting and comment your objectives ...

To the rest of you whom I love dearly, see you next week.

Yours,

Max

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

1. we have achieved cohesiveness and collaboration.

7/27/2006 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger xianxu said...

objectives: hope they learn more abt each other even within a short period of time. bond sucessfully.

7/28/2006 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home