Thursday, April 27, 2006

Week 1 Eh.

Eh. i didn't know we are suppose to post abt ourselves but since you guys are doing it...so... =x

Humph. first of all i am Xian Xu from business studies year 2. TB23. weet~

as for me, i love Touch Rugby alot. ALOT. just put a ball in front of me and i will whine abt it all day- unless i get to play. weet. i just love touch rug that much. yeah.. Top piority in my life.

anyone ON abt touch rug?? call me okay! and i will comfirm play with u! wahahha.. or come for NP touch rug training! =x

anyway i think health and lifestyle management it's a kinda nice module. somehow i didn't regret from choosing this over event management : )

and i just realised that Ngee Ann is a lady- "Ngee Ann is simply doing its bid in the education value chain to make a difference for her graduants." =x

Okay! to end of my post, i shall tell you guys 3 short jokes and 1 long joke.

Here's my 3 short jokes:

joke joke joke.

and my 1 long joke:

jjooooookkkeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ta Ta! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

... as for me, I only like half of Touch Rugby ... and I don't mean the Rugby part

4/28/2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger xianxu said...

man. you like the touchy part then! wahhahaah!! and i'm not surprise. i guess all guys like that! lols.

5/01/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger cole. said...

so touchy touchy!

5/06/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Lam 2 cole: before the wrong signals are being picked up ... the "who" the in the equation is also pretty significant ... *wink*

5/08/2006 09:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home