Thursday, April 27, 2006

Week 1 Intro - Hui Nee

wahahaha.. I shall be the 1st student to post.
ok.. I am Hui Nee, BMS yr 2.
hmm.. wad can I say abt myself? I love LSCTGLs! LSCTGLs rox! btw lsctgls are Group Leaders from School of Life Science and Chemical Technology n we are the ones running LSCT Freshman Orientation Camp.
oh yes.. I love playing online games too.. especially Maplesea(Maplestory). Mapling is lots of fun! n there was this period when I was very addicted to it but now got over le.. cuz yr 2 liao.. busy busy liao.. want to play oso not so much time to play. must study more.
n I'm oso a former student from Hua Yi Secondary School(HYSS'2001-2004) too. performed(Choir) for the opening ceremony during 2002 n went for SYF(bronze) in 2003.. life was enjoyable then.. but even more enjoyable now.. lolx
oh yes.. I do play sports too.. but not trained la.. for leisure only.. like basketball, floorball, swimming, captain's ball etc..
guess tt's all for now.. =)

pls change the date setting pls.. it's wrong.. now is 8++pm but it shows like 5+am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Visited your blog ... vey nice, why dun share with th rest ?

4/29/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger cole. said...

i must challenge u basketball some day :D

5/06/2006 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home