Sunday, April 30, 2006

Week 1 The Return of the MoOn

First of all, to Xianxu: U luv touch rugby? OMG. I hate touch rugby. Damn hard to play la. Will lose my sense of coordinatiion. Kkz. My biography:

Name: Munying aka Mun Mun aka MoOn

Age: 17 going on 18. Born on 17th Dec 1988. So young rite? =P

Luvs: Badminton, Listening to music, Doing up my blog, Hanging out with frens n family, Crapping, Watching TV, 5566, Chicken Rice... a lot la.

Hates: Arrogance>> The No. 1 killer on my list. So pls, no arrogance. But then again, people who are arrogant dunno that they actually are. Oh, n i HATE insects. But then again, I'm more afraid of them than I hate them. Even an ant might make me hop around. Then, erm. I hate pp who disturb me when i watch TV!!!

Conclusion: I'm a friendly person. N luvs ALL my frens! Luv to talk to them on the phone. My record was 1hr n 40mins. Lolx. Btw, know how i got my nick as MoOn? Yep, the moon in the sky. Cause teachers always call me moon ying instead of mun ying. So yep, I'm the brightest thing in the night sky now. =)

See ya guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home