Saturday, June 03, 2006

Week 6 The one about the birthday gal ...

... my teammates are very kind, they always take initiatives to help me when they see that I can't cope. I have learnt that communication and understandings between team members are very important, and TEAMWORK - everyone trust each other and work together towards the same goals!
... I feared alot of things actually. For instance, Can I work with these people? ... Thank God they are the nicest bunch of project mates I had ever met.
... thanks to my groupmates and mentor, they kept training me and equipped me with the skills to go 'fight the battle'. Of cos, all these will not help if I don't help myself. so yeah.. train train train! What did you like about your group ? I don't like them at all. I LOVE them.

My group has got crappers who doesn't slack (it's hard to find people like this). hahas. And that we are all very humorous. But that's not the main point, I love them the most when everyone takes the initiatives to allocate task for themselves without being asked to. And also, they are very understandings and helpful and kind (all all the good words you can find) to do things even beyond that.

1 Comments:

Blogger xianxu said...

AH! why post so many of my photos.. haha.. i shy la! lols.

anyway thanks max for ur wishing =)

6/03/2006 05:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home