Sunday, July 23, 2006

The 'C' i develop the most..

Errr.. Confidence?

ya should be correct..

At the beginning, i feel that i won't have the confidence to speak up to something i find not right. I have the 'Just follow lor' or 'Anything lo' kind of thought. Didn't really speak my mind when i disagree with somethings. Afraid to be shot at (shoot qns hor.. not bang bang! =S), or having my ideas being rejected.
Now not so bad.. well i just say wad i feel then i'll leave it to the leader to decide on things. At least i say wad i think! hehe..

The next point is abt presentation.
Initially i was always afraid of presenting my work in front of others. Fear to be laughed at and tat pple may not like my work. Tend to keep things at low profile.. This feeling still hunts me, thought i could feel tat it's weaker than before.(well improved bit by bit is better than not improving at all) =P
so now.. er... so - so ba.. not so scared le.. Just say wad my audience need to know.. listen to wad can be improved can le.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home