Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cs, ranked by Hui Nee

5 Cs in this module..
Creativity
Character
Confidence
Courage
Collaboration

the C that I developed most is arranged in this order I think.. so far ppl say they developed Confidence most.. but not for me. I think I developed creativity most because I've been the one who's been coming up with most of the ideas, from group name to board game to the counters for it etc. ideas that are though of need not be normal. It can be as weird as possible. Dun think of whether it can be done or not.. think of how u can get it done, n modify the idea as u go along to further improve the idea.
Just like our our group name. since all of us play maple, our group name could have been called maple! but then it din sound very nice n was sort of a normal word, hence, flip the alphabets back to front n u get a new word!
Just like the boardgame. those of u who played will noe how it's like. we had to come up with a list for the Health, Challenge n Dare, which wasn't easy cuz if we keep repeating the same things, it would be boring. there were limitations too, cuz initial ideas were to have fruits included too, but it's sort of impossible for ppl to get a whole set of fruits everytime they play the game, so everything was changed to different forms of exercises that would not require too much space.
Just like the counters(those who came for the 1st time wld have seen the wax counters). yes, it's totally made from wax. I tot of this idea cuz it was like haven seen it b4 but din really noe how to do it.. end up burning candles for the wax to melt n drip into a cone made from cardboard n placed into the freezer for fast cooling. but when I tried to remove the cardboard-paper from the cooled wax, the wax was brittle n broke easily, so I had to keep re-melting them bit by bit n re-shaping it with my hands. n hence, counters from other games are used too(also cuz lots of ppl were playing).

Hui Nee . 7788

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home