Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Its got to be Collaboration and Character

For this whole I&E journey, I've got to say that I have developed character and collaboration.

When our initial plan did not work, we came together and brainstormed for new ideas. WE also looked into finding solutions to solve the problem of contacting an orphanage by meeting during the 2 weeks break and sourcing together for the orphanages' contacts. This time, we found 3 orphanages and tired contacting them on the spot. Although it was unsuccessful, but during the process I've learnt to press on and persevere in finding an orphanage that would collabourate with us.
During our event, which was the bazzar at JTC, there was collaboration with Cliff's other module group members and I made some new friends there as well.
Although our planned event was not carried out, but in my I&E journey, I really had a wonderful time working with the other Gummybears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home