Friday, July 21, 2006

The one about board games...

For those of you who are interested in boardgames, especially the less 'usual' ones like monopoly and risk etc, there are a few board games cafes in singapore.

The one I recommend is Pitstop Cafe (pitstopcafe.blogspot.com), which is run by 4 friends of mine. One of them was my poly project mate when we were at NP a long time ago.

You can also check out other board games cafes, like Settlers Cafe and Mind Cafe (sorry I lazy to find their webpage).

I recommend Pitstop Cafe not just because the owners are my friends, but their service is great because they put in a lot of heart into running their little cafe. Tell them you're my students, and I'm sure they'll have a lot of things to tell you about me. Nice things of course.

For ELPAM, you can ask them to show you the types of games they have, and maybe steal some ideas. You can even bring along your game for them to critique.

Also for ELPAM, take a look at "the clear water", another I&E group doing a board game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home