Monday, July 10, 2006

Week 12: Apologises for this thur from emian.

Elpam's board game is done n ready for launch..
We'll be able to present it on thu and i would like to make a request to all to come back.

I know it's kinda troublesome. The thermometer thinging, taking of temperature, landyard.. makes mi sian also.. y do schools have to organise such weird event?? *sighh*

I would like to apologise on behalf of my team(Elpam) to all of you. As i've told some of you some time ago that you all may not need to come back down on thu. I know it is kind of troublesome for some of you who lived far from sch.

Really sorry i am..
Hope to see all of ya this thursday.
=)
yimian

1 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Thanks yimian for being sensitive and considerate. But I would really like to know how many people you will need for this Thursday ? Actually I'm on compassionate leave for some family matters but I will come down if you need people so that I can lend you some weight. Let us know can ?

7/11/2006 01:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home