Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Which 'C'?

Actually I'm stucked with this question for quite a while. lols. Cos it's like, all also got developed mah.. how to pick one out of all these?

But afterall I thought that it would be courage because I did things that seems impossible to me..

I remember that when i was being sabotaged to be the overall in charge for the actionpreneur project, i was like what? Beverly would be a better person cos she can speak, and organise her things and thought well. I just feel that i cannot handle this. and actually i'm kinda mad with bryan becos i remembered he was the one who said 'xian xu' the loudest.. lols..

but to think that now i have to thank him and the rest for giving me a chance to lead, and plus that i often pray, " God please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

i sure think that it's kinda amazing right from the start..

who knows that i could actually stand up and propose our ideas to actionpreneur and mr chew? now that u have to SELL ur idea, it's really something different from presenting ur project!

but i did it!

from me who doesn't believe myself that I can do it till I proved myself wrong. it's like, a real W0W. hahas..

i learnt that it's not important to let people see if u can do it or not.. it should be that u can feel the changes urself!

i could appear brave when i'm actually not, but not anymore. cos my groupmates, my mentors and God helped me thru this. they are the one who guided me to building up my courage most..

and i'm really glad that our paths crossed, otherwise i might still be the noob noob xx with no courage now... haha..

Thanks my lovely people! : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

*max sheds a tear* ... I'm so touched ... I guess you're good not only in touch rugby ... you're also pretty good in touching hearts ...

7/26/2006 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home