Friday, August 04, 2006

Footprints from Hui Nee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dunno if I noe that I got inspired by his talk... maybe I did but I haven't figure out yet. But Coleman sure gave a talk which I would say was interesting and funny with this sense of humor in it. He plays with words like "I think a lot. I think I think a lot." n these gives this humorous effect. well, he may not talk a lot, but can see that he observes a lot(if I'm not wrong). thnx for being there when we held our boardgame playing, though U din play... okay.. all were supposed to play, especially chee hao.
Max, thnx for being my mentor for this module. I sure din regret choosing this class(although I is randomly pick de cuz no more EM). U have guided ELPAM thru the whole thing, not exactly directly telling us the answer but just letting us find it ourselves.
BOTH OF YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT!!! THNX!!!

我不知道我是否有因Coleman的那一番话而有所领悟,或许有吧,但我还没发觉。但我可以很肯定的说,Coleman的那一番话很充满一股幽默感,也很有趣。他用了“我想很多。我想我想很多。”等词汇给予出一种幽默感。他的话说的并没有很多,但我看得出来他一直都在观察我们的一举一动。谢谢您在我们举办活动的那一天支持我们,虽然您并没亲自出马玩. . . 但这个游戏我们本来打算要让全班玩的,尤其是Chee Hao。
Max,谢谢您作为我这一科的导师。我一点也没后悔选择一班(虽然当初是因为没有EM了而选的)。您带领我们走过整个过程,并没有直接给我们答案,而是让我们自己找。
你们二位都很棒!谢谢二位!!

there.. sorry but my written chinese isn't very fluent, cuz out of practice le.
note: pls change encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) to view Chinese words(can change by right click or from View.)

3 Comments:

Blogger cole. said...

thanx, hui nee, for your encouraging words. and thanx for always being so happy to blog :)

8/05/2006 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

onli todae den noe ur chinese so powderful one ?!!!

8/06/2006 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Hui Nee said...

my chinese no longer powerful... is like i read oso not happy with wad i write.. cuz it used to be very fluent de.. but now.. needs a lot more practice lar.

8/07/2006 09:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home