Sunday, August 06, 2006

~~FootPrints From MunYing~~


Woa. Nee n Johnny posted pics. Yea. So hear I am with my pic. Haha. ^^

Anyway, wanna say tt 'I Luv Coleman'. Not tt kind of love (duh), but love his presentation!! Way to go Coleman. It was a really meaningful presentation that really awaken the inside of me. Sort of. *Claps Claps*

I really liked the short and sweet style of the presentation, so unlike what we always do. I think we should really learn from there. It's nice to hear abt the thinking and thinking and thinking thingy. I think I'm a person who thinks a lot too. Esp about wad other's actions mean to me, what others think of me etc. So ^5. Let's think together.

N the one about 'who to listen to..'. Cause everyone would give u different opinions about different issues as everyone has different perceptions. So sometimes, I think we should really ask ourselves what do we exactly want. N the part whereby we only hear the heartbeat when we listen to our heart is soo hilarious. Haha. Luv tt one especially.

Den there's something about Coleman talking abt his frens who passed away back in those years. Expected Coleman to be very emotional when talking abt tt, and yea. A bit emotional. But I think we really learnt a lot from there, to treasure our lives and do whatever we want to before time's running out. So yep, just do it is rite.

Last of all, the part about the 5Cs and 1 non-C. Haha. Think I nid to build Up confidence after hearing abt it during my exit interview.

Thankx Coleman and Max for the whole of the I & E journey. THink I'd really learnt a lot. ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger cole. said...

short and sweet style of presentation? ermm.. it took 45 minutes and there were around 150 powerpoint slides ;)

thanx for writing. i expect to see a more confident munying by the time you graduate from np!

8/06/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Hui Nee said...

it's like short n sweet cuz there's very little words on each slide.. in fact, mostly is like 1 word de. if u put all the words together, there would have been a lot less slides. new way of presenting(to me). nice!!!

8/07/2006 09:00:00 AM  
Blogger Munying said...

Hope i'll be confident by den too! Thx Coleman!

8/10/2006 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home