Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Week 15: Please bring your laptops

Hi Class,

I would really appreciate that you bring your laptops for this Thursday's class so that if you still have any outstanding submissions for IELS, you may complete it on the spot and submit to me immediately.

Coleman and myself will be giving you an exit interview which can either be personal (Coleman and myself to you) or public (as a class), let me know which is your preference.

If you have not already given me your blog posting entitled "Which of the 5 Cs I developed most through my I&E journey", please help me by making sure you get that done before class, otherwise I will get you to share it in person and then make you blog about it ...

SO!! Lessons at 1:00pm as per usual, please be punctual, Okay ?

Love,
Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home